Permanent & Semi Permanent Cosmetics
Permanent Cosmetics (also called Semi Permanent, or micro pigmentation). Each procedure will last approximately 1-10 years. Most clients choose to get a touch up about every 3-5 years. The pigments are FDA approved ingredients, patented, and safe and specifically used for the skin on the face and have a small molecule. Micro-Blading is also an option and we can decide the best produce for you at your complimentary consultation at our down town Santa Rosa location.
Complementary Consultations Available
All services listed include one touch up appointment
Eye Brows $400
Eye Liner $300
Eye Liner – light $250
Blended Lip Liner $350
Full Lips $450
Color Correction $700 (series of 3 appointments)
State of the art: treatment room, training and equipment
About the Artist – Caelie Steele
- Certified in cosmetic tattooing procedures & micro – blading
- 18 plus years in the beauty industry, opened and operated successful days spas in San Francisco, and Santa Rosa, CA.
- Permanent Makeup Certificate from the – Huntington Academy School of Permanent Cosmetics, 100 hours of education and hands on procedures, January 2017
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Training at the Huntington Academy School of Permanent Cosmetics – March, July, & August 2017
- Over 200 five star reviews on google & yelp
- Graduate of Lytle’s Beauty College with Esthetician Certificate, February 2001
- Licensed & Insured
- California blood born pathogens training & certificate of completion, January ‘17
- Inspected by Mendocino County Health Department & follows all safety/sanitation guidelines.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Education, CSU, Chico May 1997